Monday, January 14, 2013

Dancing in the Kitchen Top Tunes

I feel like most people have their bands or songs they like to listen to when cooking whether it's making dinner, baking, or whatever the occasion is. For me it really depends on what I'm cooking and who I'm cooking it for. However, I have a top 10 for sings I listen to no matter what the occasion in kitchen is for me.

Here are my top 10 kitchen songs:

1. Take A Walk by Passion Pit

2. Me Against the Music by Britney Spears and Madonna

3. Every Day by Buddy Holly

4. Sea of Love by Cat Power

5. Carried Away by Passion Pit

6. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson

7. Same Love by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert

8. Shut Up by The Black Eyed Peas

9. If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears

10. More Adventurous by Rilo Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment