Monday, January 14, 2013

Trapeze

Since in the last blog I mentioned my family goes trapezing I thought I'd prove it.

The first video is myself. It is the first trick you learn when you take the class and it's called a "knee hang." So how this basically works is you learn tricks one at a time. You graduate to new ones and each time you visit if you completed the last trick you learn a new one. The thing is you have to complete the catch at the end to graduate to a new trick. So you practice the same trick the whole class and this rotates through a class of six to nine. If you can do the trick with proper form and timing by yourself and you hear the cow bell that means you have done it and can now do the "catch." This is me doing a knee hang catch...


This is my mom doing the second trick you learn. Honestly the name of it escapes me, but this is her catch!


No comments:

Post a Comment